How it Works?
ChartDesk combines an effective shared inbox for shipping teams and a suite of easy-to-use tools to deliver a compelling solution that promises to ease the daily grind of commercial ship operations.
ChartDesk offers a powerful and unified way to work with all your shared mailboxes (eg. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Read Status personalized read status for shared mailboxes
- Eliminate Duplicate Emails all team members are sharing and acting on the same email
- Eliminate Accidental Deletes only administrators are able to delete emails
- Read-By Status eliminate need to ask each other “Have you seen that email from charterer?”
- Shared Folders share RECAPS, load/ discharge status, noon reports among teams efficiently
ChartDesk emphasises TEAM objectives to get everyone aligned towards the same goals
- Comment discuss the email among team members
- @someone alert a coworker or entire team to an email, ship, or contact
- #tag categorize and automate filing of your emails
Built for Shipping Teams
ChartDesk enhances operational efficiency by integrating all the tools you need: broadcast function, powerful search, and long term archival.
- Administrator-User Approach by assigning user access rights to team members to view specific emails
- Auto Filing with specific combination of keywords for archiving of emails
- Powerful Search Engine to find the emails you need quickly
- Built-In “Open Tonnage” Broadcast Function to overcome ‘max recipients’ limitation of your current email hosting service when broadcasting cargo or ship positions
- Broadcast Delivery Report includes statistics of Opened/Unread/Spam/Bounced/Dropped/Deferred
- Long Term Archival never lose another email again. All emails are securely stored and archived for at least 7 years
- Secure with industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption employed
Fully Integrated Tools
ChartDesk make common chartering tools available at your fingertips to enhance the productivity for your team.
- AIS terrestrial and satellite tracking for your fleet
- Integrated Ship Position Parsing no need to forward open tonnage emails to a 3rd party for ship position parsing
- Ship Database comprising a comprehensive commercial and technical details of all Dry/Bulk/Tankers which are at least 1000 DWT, and built 1985 or later
- ChartDesk Directory look up contact information of owners, charterers, brokers and agents
- Distance Table and Voyage Estimator (coming soon)